360.513.3413

2006 Putzmeister BSF 36Z.16H
Pump Image


Pump Info 2499


Year
2006
Brand
Putzmeister
Model
BSF 36Z.16H
Boom Length
36
4
Sections
Fold Style
Z-Fold
Radio Remote
Proportional
Outrigger
HydraulicX
Pump Power
PTO
Cylinder Size
9
Yards Per Hour
210
Serial No
210601409
Pump Hours
693
Pump Condition
Good
Pump Notes
40 percent remaining on pipe. Recent Boom Inspection. 60 percent remaining on wear parts.

Truck Info


Year
2006
Make
Mack
Model
Engine Make
Mack
Truck Engine Size
400
Miles
141925
VIN
Trans. Speeds
10
Trans. Make
Mack
Truck Condition
Good
Truck Notes
20,148 engine hours. Recent DOT inspection. Very low chassis mileage 10102 miles.

Pricing


Price
$189,000.00
Global Region
USA
Price In Text
Other Features
159 Star